PCOC Improvement Facilitator
FACULTY OF BUSINESS
- Fixed-term, full-time appointment (12 months)
- Part-time position may be considered
- Position to be based at either the Innovation Campus or the Sydney Business School
PCOC is a national, voluntary quality initiative that assists palliative care service providers to improve practice. PCOC is funded by the Australian Government Department of Health under the National Palliative Care Program and is a collaboration delivered by a partnership of four Australian universities.
PCOC is based within the Australian Health Services Research Institute (AHSRI), a successful, internationally renowned research institute of the University of Wollongong. AHSRI aims to improve evidence-based management and health and community service provision in Australia through greater equity in resource distribution, fairer access to services, and improved continuity of care across the health and community care sectors.
The PCOC Improvement Facilitator (IF), Aged Care, is a key member of a team who together deliver the national PCOC program. Initial key functions of this improvement facilitator position is to
- Lead, coordinate and project manage aged care projects, as per the PCOC activity work plan, in collaboration with the PCOC team
- Partner and consult with key stakeholders and experts in the aged care sector to extend the reach of PCOC to drive improvements beyond the specialist sector
- Expand engagement and implement new initiatives to enhance PCOC’s application in aged care, including enabling services to collect core profile data
- Increase participation in PCOC by tailoring interventions to engage aged care providers, and elsewhere, including for example primary care
You will be prompted to respond to the selection criteria as part of the online application process, based on the position description.
For further information about this position, please contact Dr Barb Daveson on + 61 2 9266 1375.
Please note, visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Note: Applications submitted via email will not be considered. All applications must be submitted online via the UOW job portal. For further information please contact email@example.com
The University of Wollongong is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, and a recognised leader in gender equality, we encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of backgrounds and people including: culturally and linguistically diverse, women, disability, LGBTIQ+, and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders.
Primary Location: Australia-New South Wales-Wollongong
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Closing Date: 19/09/2019, 11:59:00 PM
Salary Details: Level 8/9: $98,196 - $121, 832 + superannuation
Reference Number: 191237
HR Contact: Jess Morgan Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org