Quality Improvement Case Studies
The case studies are from AROC members who have undertaken a quality initiative that has resulted in improved processes of rehabilitation care and/or improved outcomes for patients. These services are willing to share their achievements and learnings with other AROC members.
The case studies are available for AROC members, if you would like to access these please follow this link and complete the survey.
The following case studies are now available:
- FIM it Good, Shoalhaven District Memorial Hospital
- Improving LOS and FIM efficiency, Echuca Regional Health
- Length of Stay Project, Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Health Service
- Rehabilitation Nurse Assessors, St Vincent's, Melbourne
- Clinical Documentation Manager, Epworth Rehabilitation, Victoria
If you or someone from your service has undertaken a quality improvement initiative that has resulted in improved processes or outcomes and you would like to submit a case study please contact AROC. If you have any feedback or comments regarding the case studies, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.