AROC Information Series
The AROC Information Series are short publications providing a general overview on a range of topics of interest using the AROC dataset. Each publication is designed around a couple of key questions and their answers, with key messages from the data provided where pertinent. As always we welcome any feedback on the information series. Please send your feedback to email@example.com.
The following publications in the AROC Information Series are now available:
- Inpatient rehabilitation for older people in Australia (February 2020) NEW
- Inpatient rehabilitation for older people in New Zealand (February 2020) NEW
- The Impact of Dementia on Inpatient Rehabilitation Outcomes (August 2019)
- Equity of Access to Inpatient Rehabilitation Services in Australia (May 2019)
- Equity of Access to Inpatient Rehabilitation Services in New Zealand (May 2019)