Package to Implement and Embed PCOC into Routine Practice
This package contains the necessary resources and tools that organisations, services and clinicians will need to successfully implement and embed the PCOC program into routine practice.
- Guide to implementing and embedding PCOC - step-by-step guide to assist palliative care services to develop a plan for implementing PCOC, or to monitor and evaluate progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Assessment protocol - guidance for clinicians to use the clinical assessment tools and to develop service-based assessment frameworks.
- Guides for assessment:
- Clinical Manual - guide for educators, clinical support staff, managers, clinicians and IT and administration staff regarding:
- assessment tool definitions
- data item definitions
- completion of PCOC assessment forms
- information on the benchmarks and outcome measures.
- Key strategies and enabling factors tool - the organisational, governance and clinical practice factors that will support a service to successfully implement and embed PCOC into routine policy, practice and quality improvement.
- Mapping Palliative Care Outcomes Collaboration (PCOC) to the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards - this resource will support the accreditation efforts of the palliative care services that are participating in PCOC.
- Contact us for new lanyard card