This package is a guide for services to support the effective use of the PCOC clinical assessment tools.
- Assessment Protocol - guidance for clinicians using the clinical assessment tools and supports the development of service-based assessment frameworks.
- Assessment Tools - information about the five PCOC assessment tools and additional support resources.
- Assessment Forms - forms required to implement PCOC, including clinical assessment forms and episode forms.
Guides for assessment:
- Clinical Manual - guide for educators, clinical support staff, managers, clinicians and IT and administration staff regarding:
- assessment tool definitions
- data item definitions
- completion of PCOC assessment forms
- information on the benchmarks and outcome measures.
- Orientation to Assessment Tools - resources to support services in orientation and education for medical, nursing and allied health staff.
- Symptom Assessment Scale (SAS) Resources - SAS brochures and forms translated into 14 languages.
- Contact us for a new lanyard