Adult pain service questionnaires:
Paediatric pain service questionnaires:
- Young Child
- Parent-Young Child Initial
- Parent-Child Initial
- Parent-Adolescent Initial
- Parent Impact
These documents are designed for use by clinicians, managers, administrators and data entry staff, and provide a guide to the collection and use of the information provided to ePPOC.
- ePPOC Clinical Reference Manual – AU
- ePPOC Clinical Reference Manual – NZ
- Paediatric Clinical Reference Manual
The epiCentre User Manual provides a guide for users of epiCentre, the purpose built software for ePPOC.
The ePPOC Data Policy outlines how ePPOC information will be collected, transmitted, stored and used.
The data dictionaries provide a detailed description of the code sets, type, length and usage of the data items collected in epiCentre.
- ePPOC Data Dictionary and Technical Guidelines – AU
- ePPOC Data Dictionary and Technical Guidelines – NZ
- Paediatric ePPOC Data Dictionary and Technical Guidelines