What is AROC Online Services (AOS)
Commencing in July 2012, AROC Online Services provides a more secure method of data submission - online via the AROC website. Online data submission is a lot easier than previous data submission methods. And it is certainly a lot faster than before, with data audits being automatically generated.
However, AROC Online services is more than just data submission and audit reports. Using AROC online services members are currently able to:
- Submit their data into the AROC database and instantaneously receive the data audit report (data submitting members only)
- Download any of their AROC reports at any time
- Download their current FIM credentialing report at any time
- Enable their staff to sit the FIM credentialing exam online and instantaneously receive their exam results
In the future members will be able to:
- Extract their data out of the AROC database as an Excel or ASCII file
- Update their organisation's and staff details
- Plus more...
Have you got access to AROC Online Services for your facility yet? To obtain your facility's username and password please complete the AOS application form and fax to AROC (02-4221-4679).
Further information about AOS as well as instructions on how to submit your data via AROC Online Services are available in the AOS User Guide.
Also available is information on how to sit the Online FIM credentialing exam.
Should you have any questions about AROC Online Services not covered in the AOS User Guide please contact AROC.
New FIM™ System FAQs
Answers to the following FAQ’s are available in the FIM™ System User Guide:
- Allocate or assigning keys once purchased
- Email candidates with their exam key
- Find keys I’ve already purchased
- Downloading a list of keys I’ve already purchased
- Sit the online exam
- How to find my FIM™ ID
- Receiving a credentialing certificate
- Finding out who is credentialed at my facility
- Finding out when my credentials expire
- What do I do to organise a FIM™ workshop in-house
- What do I do to organise a Master Trainer to train at my facility
Please direct all FIM™ and WeeFIM® enquires to email@example.com
- Rehabilitation Care Plan - Anywhere Hospital
- AN-SNAP Classification Version 3 (Released January 2012, NB: Rehabilitation classes are unchanged)
- Inpatient Clinical Data Set
- Ambulatory Clinical Data Set
- Impairment Specific Adjunct Data Sets
- Australian Impairment Codes
- Guidelines for Coding Impairments
- Data submission dates