What is AROC Online Services (AOS)
Launched in July 2012, AROC Online Services provides a more secure method of data entry via the AROC website.
Using AROC online services members are currently able to:
- Enter their data into the AROC database
- Download any of their AROC reports at any time
- Enable their staff to sit the FIM credentialing exam online and instantaneously receive their exam results
- Extract their data out of the AROC database as an Excel or ASCII file
- Update their organisation's and staff details
Each person accessing AOS requires an individual user name and password. Facility logins and passwords for the Version 3 AROC website will not allow access to AOS. If you require an AOS user name and password please fill out the AROC form with the requested information via the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you work at more than one facility your AOS password will allow you to access AOS for each of the facilities.
Further information about AOS as well as instructions on how to submit your data via AROC Online Services are available in the AOS User Guide.
Also available is information on how to sit the Online FIM credentialing exam.
Should you have any questions about AROC Online Services not covered in the AOS User Guide please contact AROC.
AROC is very pleased to make available an ONLINE TRAINING VIDEO to help you understand and better interpret the graphs in your AROC reports. This 40 minute video uses the Stroke Impairment Specific Report as an example but is applicable to all AROC reports. Watch the video now
New impairment specific reports
These new AROC Impairment Specific Reports comparing YOUR FACILITY’s data to your NATIONAL data (Australia or New Zealand) are now available to download. READ MORE
- Rehabilitation Care Plan - Anywhere Hospital
- AN-SNAP Classification Version 3 (Released January 2012, NB: Rehabilitation classes are unchanged)
- AN-SNAP Calculator (Excel 2007+)
- Inpatient Clinical Data Set
- Ambulatory Clinical Data Set
- Impairment Specific Data Items
- Australian Impairment Codes
- Guidelines for Coding Impairments
- Data submission dates
- Order of Australia Award for AROC Clinical Director