What is AROC Online Services (AOS)
Commencing in July 2012, AROC Online Services provides a more secure method of data submission - online via the AROC website. Online data submission is a lot easier than previous data submission methods. And it is certainly a lot faster than before, with data audits being automatically generated.
However, AROC Online services is more than just data submission and audit reports. Using AROC online services members are currently able to:
- Submit their data into the AROC database and instantaneously receive the data audit report (data submitting members only)
- Download any of their AROC reports at any time
- Download their current FIM credentialing report at any time
- Enable their staff to sit the FIM credentialing exam online and instantaneously receive their exam results
In the future members will be able to:
- Extract their data out of the AROC database as an Excel or ASCII file
- Update their organisation's and staff details
- Plus more...
Further information about AOS as well as instructions on how to submit your data via AROC Online Services are available in the AOS User Guide.
Also available is information on how to sit the Online FIM credentialing exam.
Should you have any questions about AROC Online Services not covered in the AOS User Guide please contact AROC.
AROC is very pleased to make available an ONLINE TRAINING VIDEO to help you understand and better interpret the graphs in your AROC reports. This 40 minute video uses the Stroke Impairment Specific Report as an example but is applicable to all AROC reports. Watch the video now
New impairment specific reports
These new AROC Impairment Specific Reports comparing YOUR FACILITY’s data to your NATIONAL data (Australia or New Zealand) are now available to download. READ MORE
- Rehabilitation Care Plan - Anywhere Hospital
- AN-SNAP Classification Version 3 (Released January 2012, NB: Rehabilitation classes are unchanged)
- AN-SNAP Calculator (Excel 2007+)
- Inpatient Clinical Data Set
- Ambulatory Clinical Data Set
- Impairment Specific Adjunct Data Sets
- Australian Impairment Codes
- Guidelines for Coding Impairments
- Data submission dates
- Order of Australia Award for AROC Clinical Director