Training manual: Adult FIM™ Assessment / WeeFIM® Assessment
Each candidate should have access to a training manual if they are to participate in a training session and for study prior to undertaking the exam.
Training manual: The FIM™ Workshop: A manual for facility trainers
This manual provides information and tips to Facility Trainers for running FIM™ training sessions.
Presentation slides and practice case studies
A proforma of training presentations is available on CD-ROM as well as practice case studies with their answers for Facility Trainers when teaching or running a workshop. Contact AROC for further information.
Evaluation forms are available to enable feedback to the trainer after they have completed a workshop. An evaluation form should be completed by each participant at the end of a workshop. Completed evaluation forms should be sent to AROC. Trainers will receive a report summarising their evaluation forms.
* FIM™ and WeeFIM® are trademarks of the Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation, a division of UB Foundation Activities, Inc.
- Rehabilitation Care Plan - Anywhere Hospital
- AN-SNAP Classification Version 3 (Released January 2012, NB: Rehabilitation classes are unchanged)
- AN-SNAP Calculator (Excel 2007+)
- Inpatient Clinical Data Set
- Ambulatory Clinical Data Set
- Impairment Specific Data Items
- Australian Impairment Codes
- Guidelines for Coding Impairments
- Data submission dates
- Order of Australia Award for AROC Clinical Director