Training manual: Adult FIM™ Assessment / WeeFIM® Assessment
Each candidate should have access to a training manual if they are to participate in a training session and for study prior to undertaking the exam.
Training manual: The FIM™ Workshop: A manual for facility trainers
This manual provides information and tips to Facility Trainers for running FIM™ training sessions.
Presentation slides and practice case studies
A proforma of training presentations is available on CD-ROM as well as practice case studies with their answers for Facility Trainers when teaching or running a workshop. Contact AROC for further information.
Evaluation forms are available to enable feedback to the trainer after they have completed a workshop. An evaluation form should be completed by each participant at the end of a workshop. Completed evaluation forms should be sent to AROC. Trainers will receive a report summarising their evaluation forms.
* FIM™ and WeeFIM® are trademarks of the Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation, a division of UB Foundation Activities, Inc.
AROC is very pleased to make available an ONLINE TRAINING VIDEO to help you understand and better interpret the graphs in your AROC reports. This 40 minute video uses the Stroke Impairment Specific Report as an example but is applicable to all AROC reports. Watch the video now
New impairment specific reports
These new AROC Impairment Specific Reports comparing YOUR FACILITY’s data to your NATIONAL data (Australia or New Zealand) are now available to download. READ MORE
- Rehabilitation Care Plan - Anywhere Hospital
- AN-SNAP Classification Version 3 (Released January 2012, NB: Rehabilitation classes are unchanged)
- AN-SNAP Calculator (Excel 2007+)
- Inpatient Clinical Data Set
- Ambulatory Clinical Data Set
- Impairment Specific Adjunct Data Sets
- Australian Impairment Codes
- Guidelines for Coding Impairments
- Data submission dates
- Order of Australia Award for AROC Clinical Director