Training manual: Adult FIM™ Assessment / WeeFIM® Assessment
Each candidate should have access to a training manual if they are to participate in a training session and for study prior to undertaking the exam.
Training manual: The FIM™ Workshop: A manual for facility trainers
This manual provides information and tips to Facility Trainers for running FIM™ training sessions.
Presentation slides and practice case studies
A proforma of training presentations is available on CD-ROM as well as practice case studies with their answers for Facility Trainers when teaching or running a workshop. Contact AROC for further information.
Evaluation forms are available to enable feedback to the trainer after they have completed a workshop. An evaluation form should be completed by each participant at the end of a workshop. Completed evaluation forms should be sent to AROC. Trainers will receive a report summarising their evaluation forms.
* FIM™ and WeeFIM® are trademarks of the Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation, a division of UB Foundation Activities, Inc.
New FIM™ System FAQs
Answers to the following FAQ’s are available in the FIM™ System User Guide:
- Allocate or assigning keys once purchased
- Email candidates with their exam key
- Find keys I’ve already purchased
- Downloading a list of keys I’ve already purchased
- Sit the online exam
- How to find my FIM™ ID
- Receiving a credentialing certificate
- Finding out who is credentialed at my facility
- Finding out when my credentials expire
- What do I do to organise a FIM™ workshop in-house
- What do I do to organise a Master Trainer to train at my facility
Please direct all FIM™ and WeeFIM® enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rehabilitation Care Plan - Anywhere Hospital
- AN-SNAP Classification Version 3 (Released January 2012, NB: Rehabilitation classes are unchanged)
- Inpatient Clinical Data Set
- Ambulatory Clinical Data Set
- Impairment Specific Adjunct Data Sets
- Australian Impairment Codes
- Guidelines for Coding Impairments
- Data submission dates