Current and recent projects
Below is a list of current and recent projects involving the Australian Health Outcomes Collaboration (AHOC) related to health outcomes.
Information on this page will be updated shortly.
- Patient-Reported Outcome Measures: Environment Scan and Literature Review
- Tackling Indigenous Smoking Evaluation
- Development of Prioritised Patient Experience Indicators
- Development and implementation of a model for rapid access to assessment for lung cancer patients in NSW
- Targeting integrated care to those most likely to need frequent health care: A review of social and clinical risk factors
- Research exchange: Measuring Health Outcomes
- Literature review - Question Prompt Lists and Shared Decision Making
- Literature Review and Needs and Feasibility of Services for people with Younger Onset Dementia
- Development and Validation of an Assessment Framework and the Needs Identification Tool for Aged Care and Carers
- A systematic literature review of options for integrating safety and quality into healthcare pricing systems
- Validation and Clinical Translation of the Revised Continence and Patient Satisfaction Tools Project